Cerberus FTP Server 2.41
FTP сервер, не требовательный к ресурсам системы, способен отслеживать подключения на нескольких интерфейсах, восстанавливать прерванные сеансы, поддерживает PASV, ведет лог со статистикой о времени, тайм-ауте, IP-адресе и приоритетах. Разработчики утверждают о полном соответствии RFC959 и RFC1123.
Cerberus FTP ServerTM provides industrial strength secure SSL/TLS encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Designed to use very little CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray. The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), integrate with the Windows NT user database or Active Directory, run as an NT service, resume failed transfers, and offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access can be controlled by the administrator as well as a variety of other settings. In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities. The server adheres to RFC959 and RFC1123.
Features of Cerberus FTP Server:
· Small installation size
· Low CPU and memory utilization
· Easy to use interface
· Integrated Windows NT and Active directory Windows authentication
· Web Services access and administration
· Native NT Service Support
· Taskbar icon control and status indicator
· Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
· Resume failed transfers!
· Automatic interface discovery with the ability to configure each one independently
· IP Manager to control connection attempts
· Easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations
· Control over most aspects of server configuration
· Connections limit and timeout controls
· Automatic connection and message logging
· Transfer and connection statistics
· Thread priority control
· Adherence to RFC959 and RFC1123
· RFC1579-Firewall - Friendly FTP
· Free for personal use!!
Changes in Version 2.41 Official notes - 2/21/2007:
- Updated the logging system to use the latest version of log4cxx
- Fixed a bug that resulted in the log file failing to be updated when running as a service
- Updated gSOAP support and fixed a realm authentication bug
- Added support for the EPRT and EPSV commands
- Compiled against the most recent version of OpenSSL (0.9.8d)
Size: 1.61 MB